Logical Developments uses Teamviewer to provide remote software support to clients.
To use Teamviewer – in a support consultation with Logical Developments:
click here: https://get.teamviewer.com/v11/jmczf4c
Click the links below, to view our current Price List and Charges Summary.
Note: Acrobat Reader is needed to view these files.
In short, Support will be charged in one of two ways:
- at the full hourly rate
- at a discounted rate – when a valid Support Agreement is in place
Option A: Updates Only @ $330.00 per annum
Option B: Updates and 10 Hours of Support Package @ $1100.00 each
Terms and Conditions
- All prices include GST.
- Agreements are perpetual until Cancelled
- Support hours may be applied to any possible support/development charges
Option A: is invoiced annually on 1st February (mid-year start charged pro-rata)
Option B: Support hours are purchased 10 Hours at a time (package)
- As pre-paid hours are consumed, a “Support Usage” invoice for $0 will be issued, with details of how the hours were applied.
- When balance of hours falls below 2, the client will automatically be charged for an additional package
- Unused hours will expire 12 months from the last ‘charging’ invoice
- Minimum charge of 15 minutes applies, further charge in 15 minute increments.
- Perth metro: minimum callout fee of 1 hour including travel.
- Outside of Perth metro: quote will be provided.
Support charges apply for such issues as:
- Problems due to incorrect preference settings and/or user error.
- Providing additional staff training and assistance.
- Installation, hardware and/or network issues.
- The purchase price of any Logical Developments software includes a 30 day Warranty period.
- Where the software does not operate as advertised (eg development specifications), and this is reported to LD within the Warranty period, a correction will be made free of charge.
- Automatic updates for the software package, are included free of charge, during the 30 day Warranty period.