A computerised time clock, linking employees with specific projects and tasks. Enables fast accurate calculations of associated costs, such as wages and job costing; especially beneficial when running several projects simultaneously.
How It Works
- Multi level access allows workers access to the time card.
- They register what time they start and finish a particular task.
- They also note the stock code of materials they have used for that task.
- Administration staff can directly access these records to:
- update the Bill of Materials.
- calculate labour costs for each project.
- Saving time.
- Ensuring accuracy.
- Link Time Card with payroll and / or stock control.