A user-friendly program for record keeping for those using the cash based accounting method.(see: Accounting Module for Accrual based accounting) No accounting knowledge necessary. Equally suitable for a small to medium sized business, organisation/committee, home use. Provides an approved audit trail. Handles GST and BAS (including overdue BAS entries), receipting, cash transactions, Bank Reconciliation and maintainence of Accounting Categories.
- Small to medium size businesses.
- Committees / organizations / clubs.
- In the home.
- User friendly – no accounting knowledge necessary.
- Password protection available.
- Flexible report formats.
- Approved audit trail.
- One software purchase can carry numerous data files.
- Caters for Petty Cash.
- A Reminder system provides templates for regular transactions and payroll facilities. This can also be set to display, on startup, a dialogue box to bring to attention any due/overdue payments.
- Accounting Categories allow each data file to operate and inter-relate business and personal interests. A particular transaction can be split between business and personal categories.
- User can nominate numerous bank accounts within each file.
- Bank reconciliations can be done in stages.
- Personalised Income/Expense categories can be listed by user to suit individual needs: These can be assessed and redefined by user.
Cash also has features for your auditor, transaction security and extensive & flexible report capabilities. Other Modules can be added to provide more features.
- Password protection available. (up to 10 users).
- Entries cannot be saved unless:
- all key fields have required transaction entries.
- deposit details match $ amount of transaction.
Cash reports are extremely flexible.
- Income/Expense – Can easily be tailor made at any time to suit the immediate need.
- Personal or business reports available.
- Include every category, or selected ones only.
- Cash balances.
- Profit and loss.
- Business cash flow. (including BAS storage category)
All the above features apply to Cash. Modules can be added to Cash to expand the features and meet other needs.
Other General Modules available are:
All have associated reports attached.