Logical Developments specialises in developing customised software solutions.
See our Products pages for more information about our products.
All our customised software products
- are user friendly.
- offer extensive preference options to meet individual needs.
- (where applicable) have GST capability.
- include 30 days Service and Support.
Other Product Features
Our current preferred software platform is OMNIS Studio, which offers:
- Powerful relational capabilities.
- Information entered once then shared with other modules.
- Multiuser ready – for either a single user, or network.
- Cross platform capabilities.
- Suitable for Macintosh, Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Report Generator allows you to design reports without programmer intervention. However, you can have frequently-used reports included in your standard version.
- Flexibility of ongoing modification.
(See Modular Computer System below.)
- Select from Logical Developments ‘off-the-shelf’ range.
- Have a current module adapted to your specific needs.
- Combine a customised module and utilise other existing module(s).
- Have a total software solution designed specifically to your requests.
Logical Developments Modular Computer System
Each module is a complete unit in its own right, but designed in such a way that it can interact with other modules. The choice of module(s) is determined by individual requirements.
This enables you to:
- streamline immediate requirements.
- add further module(s) as your business expands.
- get value for dollar.
Some Customer Examples
Below are some examples that indicate our wide range of customers.
See our Products page for details.
- Carpet Industry (multi- user): Sales and Orders system tailored specifically for carpet retailer.
- Bus Charter Company: Vehicle bookings, client details.
- Driving School: Lessons, student history, vehicles, VET reporting export.
- Education Campus: Sale of used books on consignment, plus stationery and new books.
- Hardware Retailer(multi-user): Integrated accounting package – quotations, sales, purchase orders, and inventor.
- Public and Community Health Unit: Education-based client management system.
- Industrial Manufacturer: A Bill of Materials package.
- Video Library: Point of Sale system – handles hire, sales, confectionary, memberships and movie statistics.